Monday, August 30, 2010

Blushing Bride!

Hi there!

I hope you've all enjoyed a wonderful weekend - we sure have!  The weather has been absolutely glorious and it's set to stay for the coming week - woohoo!  What a fabulous last week of summer vacation to have with my boys!

I was commissioned with a wedding this past week with the only criteria being to use the coral pink colour as that was the bridal party colours.  So I came up with this ... and I just love it!  I played around with it for quite a while and in the end had to walk away from it and come back!!  The blushing bride is the stunning CC Designs image (from my sweetest friend Christine) and the papers are MME Be Loved.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ticket sentiment is Tim Holtz.  The hearts are from an MS punch and pearls and pearl spray are from my stash.  I glimmered and glamoured my roses too for extra sparkle!  I'm going to enter this card into the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge where they have the challenge to 'Make it Sparkle'.


Here is how I finished off the inside of the card.  Kept it pretty simple but with enough detail to add a nice touch of elegance, don't you think?

I was also thrilled to see yesterday that I was in the Top 3 pick on Stamptacular Sunday challenge - thank you so much girls - I will proudly display my Top 3 badge!


Well, that's all I have!  I will be back tomorrow with another PaperWorksCo 'Free for All' posting - my last one for August then onto something new for September!

Thanks for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment!  I really do appreciate every single one and will do my best to get around and see all your gorgeous creations.  However, if the sun continues to shines like this .... it may just take me a little longer to get there, LOL!!!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Danielle x

16 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Danielle,
This is gorgeous. I love the coral pink and the image is so demure. Fantastic embellies.
Thanks for the tip on Winter Wonderland.
Hugs,
Fiona x

joey said...

Hiya Danielle

this is so pretty I love the paper and gorgeous colour

Joey.x

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful card Danielle, love the papers and the image is just perfect. I saw your name on the top three, congrats to you
Hugs Kate xx

dolcreations said...

Congratulations on your top 3 pick! Well deserved!
This card is so perfect in every way Danielle! I love coral....so that must have been fun to work with that colour! I love the arrangement of flowers and the hearts at the side with the pearls! I LOVE how you finished the inside too! Lucky bride to be receiving such a beauty!
Has this weather been great or what!!!!!

KanataNewf said...

Just gorgeous!

Lorraine said...

So so pretty love it Danielle. Glorious weather here too making the most of it.

Annie said...

a beautiful bridal card Danielle.
enjoy your day,
hugs, annie x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Danielle,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is a beautiful card, both inside and out.
Congratulations on making the Stamptacular top 3.
Clare x

elsi67 said...

Cute card :) Thank you for participating in the WOC challenge ♥

Delphine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Danielle! What a cute bride! I love the beautiful swirls and flowers with pearls, the gorgeous paper and doily, all so elegant! Hugs Delphine xx

Mina said...

oh you have reminded me I have this stamp too, oops must try and find it lol...stunning card Danielle, I have these papers too...great minds think alike eh
Mina xxx

stampinfrog said...

Oh Danielle I love the coral color and your embellies are gorgeous!
Congrats on making the top three so well deserved!!!Your creations are always such a big inspiration!
Hugs,Connie

Mandy said...

Hi Danielle,
Such a pretty card...Love the image,great embellishments to...
Mandy xx

Stephanie said...

Awwwww so pretty Danielle, I love the 'Bliss' ticket - gorgeous :) x

Carolyn said...

Now this is just gorgeous. I love the coral colors and the pearls just make it. Aren't those doilies great for cardmaking.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin