Friday, November 25, 2016

Alpine Tilda scene



Hello again!

I have so much fun making these adorable pop-up box cards!  This is the first wintery/christmas one I've made and I used the lovely Ski Tilda to create an Alpine scene.

The paper is Tim Holtz and the trees are a die cut (large & small sizes).  The big snowflake is one I embellished myself using Gesso and then sparkles. Tilda is coloured with copics and fussy cut out.



The wooden words were from the $1.50 bin at Michaels.  I just love them and the look the wood adds to the whole finished look.


Thanks for stopping in today and taking a peek!  Today is my finishing-up day for my craft fair tomorrow!  Still got lots to do but I'm off to yoga first to get my "zen" on!!  Have a wonderful day everyone!  Until next time .... happy crafting!!

Hugs,
Danielle

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

This is totally totally adorable Danielle! I have missed your posts!!!!

Lorraine's blog said...

Pleased you are back blogging missed you. Love the latest projects just gorgeous you know I love Tilda xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin