Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scroll Reindeer

Well, like I don't need any more stamps BUT I couldn't resist two gorgeous Stampendous stamps today when I was in my local craft store. I just loved the scroll sketching on the deer and the antlers are just so beautiful. So, I added 2 new christmas stamps to my collection and of course just had to play! My afternoon was free with all my boys off at school and play I certainly did! I did today's Sketch Challenge SC199 from Splitcoast Stampers and this is what I came up with. I hadn't had a chance to use my cuttlebug embossing borders so that is what I used for my bottom panel. I then punched out holes and threaded ribbon through to meet and make a bow in the middle. I used lots of stickles on his antlers to enhance the scroll and give it some BLING!! I'm really happy with the way this turned out. What do you think?
Wait for tomorrow to see my card using my other stamp purchase!
Thanks for looking!
Danielle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin