Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lots of Awards!!!


I've received this fabulous award from my fellow TMITA DT member, Kim - thanks Kim!! The rules of this award are: I need to pass this on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word (that seems to be nearly impossible, but I'll try!).

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? short/d.brown
3. Your mother? creative
4. Your father? quiet
5. Your favourite food? oysters/seafood
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favourite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? to be a counsellor
9. What room are you in? family room
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? University/College
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? jealous
15. Muffins? cranberry
16. Wish list item? copics
17. Where did you grow up? Zimbabwe/Jersey
18. Last thing you did? talked to hubby on phone (he's away on business)
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your TV? large
21. Your pets? rabbit & fish
22. Friends? worldwide
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? mum
26. Vehicle? BMW X5
27. Something you're not wearing? socks
28. Your favourite store? Wal-Mart
29. Your favourite colour? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? earlier this pm with my son
31. Last time you cried? last week watching Forrest Gump!
32. Your best friend? Trish
33. One place that I go to over and over? craft room
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favourite place to eat? home (it's safe for my allergic child)
I can't just forward this on to 5 people so if you haven't received this award and would like to share, please feel free to take it and pass it on!
I also received these 2 beautiful awards from my fabulous blogging friend, Linda! Thank you so much for these and apologies for not posting them sooner!!

Hugs,
Danielle x

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Great reading, now I know a little bit more about you! Snakes, he? That we have a lot in MY and my garden, lol! Hugs Nilla

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin