Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Friends are like snowflakes ....

Hi there!

I'm putting together some simple christmas cards and thought I'd share with you what I've done.  I love this sentiment and have been wanting to use it with my snowflake stamp. 

I stamped the snowflakes and then embossed them with stardust glitter to give some sparkle.  The back panel is snowflake embossed with a Sizzix folder and I used an MS border punch for the inside panel.  It's a very easy and straightforward card but I like the finished result.

I'm going to enter this card into the Stamptacular Sunday challenge which is 'Blue...Blue Christmas' this week.  Also, a Spoonfull of Sugar challenge is asking for Christmas cards.

This is a quick post as I have some free time and I want to continue creating whilst I can.  It's snowing outside and I'm more than happy to stay warm in my craft room!  I hope you all enjoy a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Danielle x

17 comments:

Cheryl said...

Just gorgeous Danielle and such a beautiful sentiment!!! BTW Congrats on you staying at PaperWorksCo for another six months!!
Hugs xx

dolcreations said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous!I love simplicity too! I love the sentiment and the way you have embossed the snowflakes with the stardust glitter....oh that ribbon.....so soft and sheer!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Just gorgeous, and I love the sentiment.
Hugs
Tanya

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Danielle,
This is beautifully done. I love the sentiment and tha fabulous ribbon.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful card Danielle. Kim

downrightcrafty said...

oh how lovely the sentiment is so sweet and perfectly presented, just fabulous
Hugs Kate xx

Mina said...

oooohhhh I love that sentiment Danielle, the card has a really festive frosty feel to it
Mina xxx

brenda said...

Hi Danielle

What a wonderful sentiment, just perfect for a special friend or relative.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck.

B x

Lorraine said...

So elegant Danielle and thank you for my lovely Christmas card. Keep warm hugs XXX

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Danielle
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Danielle.

Hugs Riet.x

Delphine said...

How beautiful, Danielle! This sentiment is fantastic and your card is sooo elegant! I just love it! Hugs Delphine xx

stampinfrog said...

Hi Danielle! Your card is simply gorgeous!Love the sentiment and the snowflakes are fabulous! I am just trying to get caught up on everyones blog tonight and I just want to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!
Hugs,Connie

Dena said...

Danielle! That sentiment is gorgeous! I love your pretty card!
Hugs, Dena

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the sentiment.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Nannieflash said...

Hi Danielle, beautiful words and a stunning card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Karita said...

Ooh, how beautiful card with wonderful sentiment! :)
And those sparkling snowflakes are brilliant.

Thank you for joining us at this weeks SSC and hope to see you again :)

Hugs,
Karita

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin