Friday, April 29, 2011

A Birthday Wish for Peggy ....



Hi there!

Today, besides the Royal Wedding, is a special day for the Boss Lady at PaperWorksCo Peggy.  IT'S HER BIRTHDAY .... and in honour of the occasion the PWCO DT has put together a special birthday blog hop!  So, without further ado .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY .... hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy this special blog hop that we've put together for you!  You should have come by way of Carisa's blog or you may want to start back at the PWCO blog here.

I've been inspired recently by the gorgeous white cards that are around and about in blogland with the coloured image taking the main focus.  With this in mind, I coloured up this very cute RAM birthday image from PWCO's RAM collection of stamps!  I used copics to colour it up.  Embossed panels, ribbon, prima  flower and Viva liquid pearl finish off the card.

Here's the order of the blog hop:-

PWCO Blog
Alice
Bella
Cabio
Carisa
Danielle ------>  YOU ARE HERE!
Kerri
Nicole
Stephanie

Now you get to hop on over to the lovely Kerri's blog!  Thanks for stopping by today and helping us celebrate Peggy's birthday!  And congratulations to William & Kate on their wedding day ... I was up at 5am watching all the festivities ... and my Union Jack is flying proudly outside my house today!  Have a great Friday everyone!

Hugs,
Danielle x

11 comments:

LINDA said...

OH I LOVE IT!! what a darling little image.. and the coloring is just perfect.. Very beautiful work as always.. Hope your doing well.. Hugs, Linda

dolcreations said...

I already commented Danielle...but I am not too sure if it worked so I am doing a little test comment!LOL

dolcreations said...

So it did not work...
I was up too watching the beautiful wedding! They make such a wonderful couple. She is so pretty and he, so handsome.Diana would have been proud!
Your card is so cute..I love the white background and the image coloured PERFECTLY!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

I adore the white embossed paper, and it certainly makes the image pop. Happy Birthday Peggy,
Hugs
Tanya

Gail said...

awww how sweet are those little birdies!!!..tfs
Happy Happy Day peggy..loves ya

cabio's craft corner said...

Simply gorgeous card Danielle. I really like the white background and the color contrast on the image :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

joy said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Danielle!!!

Wow. Thanks for the wonderful card!!!

I love the details!!! You guys are so good to me.. You have no idea how shocked I was,,lol
Thanks again for everything!!!

Xoxo

Unknown said...

very pretty - love the embossing
Perderg@q.com
scrappin3angel.blogspot.com

Sally said...

Gorgeous cute image Danielle. Love it.
Hugs Sally xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin