Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whoooo loves you?



Hi there!

Another quickie card for you tonight.  I managed to get this sweet valentine card done on Monday ... and lucky for me it was sold by the end of the day to a colleague at work!

This cute owl is a new addition to my collection and is coloured with copics.  I love the pink/brown colour combo and I punched out loads of hearts using my MS heart punch.  The sentiment is from stash.


Here's the completed inside panel of my card.  Whoooo loves you?  I LOVE YOU!  So cute isn't it!  Again, pulled the papers and colours and punched hearts from the main panel to complete the inside look.

Thanks for stopping by ... I so appreciate you coming by and I hope my schedule eases up some so I can spend a little time playing blog catch up!  Not sure when that will be as hubby jet sets off to Japan at the weekend for a weeks business trip ... sigh!

Take care and hope to see you all again here soon!

Hugs,
Danielle x


3 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Danielle, love the owl and fab colour choice. Joey x

Liliya said...

Fabulous card!! Love all those cute hearts!! And the inside is perfect!
xx Lilia

p.s. sorry I disappeared again. this winter is taking all of my energy.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Danielle.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin