Friday, April 6, 2012

Some more Kinder Egg holders



Hi there!

Well I have some more Kinder Egg holders to show you.  I finally finished the 17 I had on order and here are just a few of them.  All the images are coloured with copics.  They all turned out really well and the recipients were very happy (that's the main thing right?!).  I do have a few more to make this weekend but they are for personal friends of mine - such a nice little token Easter gift.

Well, I see there are still a few challenges around that I can enter these in for so here goes:-

Cute Card Thursday - I want Candy (they hold a Kinder egg)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in today.  The sun is shining here so I hope I can get out enjoy it with the kids for a bit.  Now I'm off for a singing practice for Easter Sunday Mass ... geez, life never seems to slow down does it, LOL!!!  Have a great day everyone!

Hugs,
Danielle x

13 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Danielle. They're all gorgeous, it's difficult to choose just one :) Happy Easter to you and your family, Miria xx

KanataNewf said...

Wowsers! How DO you do it? These are just gorgeous...and 17 of them.

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are a brilliant idea .. i love them. Must remember this for next year!
Lisa x

Deb said...

awww, they are so cute Danielle! I had forgotten about kinder eggs, we can't get them here, funny the kids never ask for them anymore! Out of sight and out of mind eh?


Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

dolcreations said...

These are such a wonderful idea Danielle...I love them! I am not surprised that they just fell in love with them! You do wonderful work....with lots of love to go with them!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend Danielle!

Hazel said...

Hi Danielle

What a fantastic idea - they are just stunning.

I am now following you and look forward to seeing your next creations.

Take care.

Hazel xx

Riet said...

This is soo beautiful Danielle.

Hugs Riet.xx

downrightcrafty said...

super cuties and great ideas love the image choices and of course the fluffy rabbit tail
Happy Easter
Hugs Kate xx

Dawn said...

These are adorable!

Hugs, Dawn

Delphine said...

Oh they are gorgeous, Danielle! What a brilliant idea! I hope you are having a nice weekend! Hugs Delphine xxPS: for the bows, I use a Bow Easy:-)

Carolyn said...

Wow, fabulous idea. I'm always on the hunt for new things. Love your Tilda's and Irwin. I don't have any Easter Irwin's. Such a great job.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Angie said...

Great kinder cards, love the idea and the images are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Mina said...

fabulous idea Danielle and you designed and made them so beautifully...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin