Thursday, January 22, 2015

Up, up & away ... in my beautiful balloon!



Hello!

Thanks for stopping in today.  I have made this masculine card for my hubby's birthday which is coming up at the end of the month.  Look at me, a whole week to go and I have his card ready - that has to be a first, lol!!!

Anyway, this is a new stamp set which I found in the discount bin in AC Moore yesterday for $2.99!!  It's a set byTCP Studio and I love it, especially for these ever-so-hard male cards!!  The paper was a  super little pack for $1 by Studio G.  The cloud background is another newbie to my collection, a Darice embossing folder.

I paper-pieced the balloons for extra detail and colour.  The sentiment is part of the set too.  I finished the card off with a twist of twine.

I am entering this card into Craft Your Passion Challenge where it is always Anything Goes!  Also, Crafty Calendar Challenge where the theme is Something New (paper/stamps).

Great to see you here and I hope you're able to take a minute and leave me a comment - I love to hear your feedback!

See you again soon!  :)

Hugs,
Danielle x

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow what bargains, lucky you. Great sentiment, love balloons and that great embossing folder, I have that one too

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful card. Love balloons. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week.
Helena x

CraftYourPassion said...

Super card for your husband.Such a great design.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the balloons. Thanks for joining in our 'What's New" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin