Tuesday, August 11, 2015

O Christmas Tree!



Hello!

It's a rainy day here in Massachusetts so I decided to make a christmas card and get ahead on building up my stash for the holidays!

I love this tree stamp by Sunshine Designs (it's an older one) that I have in my stash.  I coloured up the image with my copic markers and added stickles and sequins for some sparkle.  The background paper is from Echo Park Home for the Holidays - I loved how the argyle pattern mimicked the pattern on the middle tree!  Sentiment is from my stash.

Challenges I'm entering:-

Winter Wonderland - Christmas songs/carols "O Christmas Tree"
Craft your Passion Challenges - Always Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times - Snow in Summertime

Thanks for your visit today and I hope you're able to leave a comment so I know you've stopped by!   Until next time ... happy crafting!!

Hugs, Danielle x

10 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

Christine Dol said...

Oh Danielle..this is such a nice Christmas card. You sure work with those copics with a breeze! Love the argyle paper!

Shirley-Anne said...

Glorious image coloured beautifully . Thanks for sharing with Christmas Card Challenges .

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great stamp, love the paper too

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable Christmas card
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Lovely Christmas card:) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Lorraine's blog said...

Love the card your Copic colouring is fantastic xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh fab Chrissy card ... you've coloured your trees beautifully!

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Love these trees and your colouring. Great Card. Thanks so much for playing along at Winter Wonderland this month. Hugs Ax

Willeke said...

What a lovely Christmascard !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin