Thursday, October 8, 2009

Do you believe in Fairies?

Hi again!
Wow - I am doing well aren't I? A second posting for today!! I have been admiring Mo's gorgeous illustrated images for a while now and finally bought some digi images last night. This is one of them - Christmas Holly Fairy - isn't she exquisite!
The card is quite simple and the image takes full centre stage. I coloured with my copics and the paper is from the BG Wassail pad. This weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge is to use a charm on your card so I added a little charm that says 'Believe' - quite apt I thought! I added adhesive pearls randomly to the swirly bits on the paper. Some ivory tulle tied in a bow and some SU! grosgrain ribbon add the final touches.
Thanks again for stopping by! Hope you all have a fabulous evening.
Hugs,
Danielle x

10 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Danielle the Christmas Fairy is absolutely adorable! Your coloring brings her to life and love the BG paper.
Hugs,Connie

LINDA said...

OMGosh!!! This is simply stunning.. I love Mo's images and you have done this up Beautifully!!Gorgeous paper too.
Hugs, Linda

KanataNewf said...

Wow - this image is an absolute doll. And I love your extra touches - the pearls on the swirls make an already special card extra special!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous fairy, wonderful job with the colouring.
luv
Debby

dolcreations said...

Danielle this is stunning! I love this image! Beautiful card!
Christine

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, the main image is stunning. Thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
Caz
x

Rachel said...

LOVE this fairy!! you colored her gorgeously!!
hugs,
Rachel

cats whiskers said...

Great card just adore that imageof Mo's and your colouring is perfect truly stunning dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

Luvving it!

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Danielle. Your colouring is stunning.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin