Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Gift Certificate .....

Hello friends!
I hope you are all well. I was asked to provide a gift certificate for 1hr of my services for a sweet 10yr old girl who has taken a big interest in this hobby. I was quite excited to make this and really will look forward to crafting with a young lady and helping her find her creative genius!
So I thought this Tilda holding the wrapped gift was the perfect image to use. She is coloured with my copics. I noticed my E34 is starting to dry up as I coloured this so have put in an order for a refill - it is a colour I use a lot! The paper is BG Eskimo Kisses and I punched little mini snowflakes out on glittery cardstock. Tilda has a green nesties label behind her to make her stand out against the paper. I printed the 'gift certificate' myself on the computer.
Thanks for taking the time to come by for a visit. My hubby and I are back out again tonight for a dinner with friends at Ottawa's 5 Star Hotel, the Chateau Laurier. There will be 10 of us so am quite looking forward to it! A really great chance to dress up and put on the bling! We hardly ever go out and look at us, two social functions in a weekend!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs,
Danielle x

13 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a cute certificate Danielle - I love your colouring and the pretty papers.
Bet you'll enjoy her craft session as much as she will!
:o)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Danielle,
This is a beautiful certificate. Tilda looks fantastic. What a good idea.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Danielle,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

dolcreations said...

Putting on the bling AGAIN...good for you guys! My hubby and I are doing the same thing..and I can hardly wait! It seems we are always busy with the kids! So I also look forward to going out!

Danielle you card/gift certificate is such a fantastic idea! I love the image you picked for it too! Perfect!
I did this with 2 little 10 years olds last summer and they ended up staying the whole day as they just couldn't get enough! She will love it!
P.S. I got our copic paper!

KanataNewf said...

Such a lovely idea - the gift of time. I am sure she will love it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Danielle! What a super idea. How creative and beautiful!! Have fun!

hugs,
Chris

Cheryl said...

This is so beautiful,you have coloured Tilda perfectly and what a lovely idea.......it looks fabulous!!! Enjoy your night out!!
Hugs xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous idea Danielle. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just the cutest! I need gift certificates for my shop and this idea is perfect! I feel a case coming on, of coarse you will get all the credit!

Mandy said...

What a great idea..love the layout and tilda is perfect..
mandy xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous certificate hun, coloured beautifuly,sue.x

craftieodmae said...

This is a beautiful certificate! You are so talented~!! hope you have fun dressing up and going out on the town!!

Nina said...

Danielle, how fun will that be, wonderful certificate and OH I hope you had such a wonderful time, it is always fun to dress up and socialize with friends!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin