Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My second Stationery Box Set

Hello my friends!
With 2 days left before Christmas I hope you are all ready to go and not stressing about anything! I am off to have physiotherapy this morning so hopefully my knee won't be giving me too many issues over the holidays. My solution to that could be to just keep drinking wine then I won't feel any pain, lol!!!
Anyways, here is my second Stationery Box set that I made. I went with my favourite colour, aqua. The tutorial link for this is on my previous post (I found it in YouTube). Again, I included 6 all occasion cards (see below) & envelopes, 6 tags, gift ribbon, 2010 calendar, stamps & pen.

Here's a quick view of the 6 cards I made. The sentiments come from The Stamp Barn, the bird is a Hero Arts stamp and the willow is Sunshine Designs. I paired the aqua with pink in this set to make it fresh and spring-like!
Well, thanks for stopping by today and sharing your precious time with me and my little blog! I will take the opportunity now for those who won't be able to make it back for the next few days to wish you all A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & MANY BLESSINGS FOR 2010. A huge thank you for being such awesome blogging friends, following my blog and leaving such inspiring and uplifting comments for me. I truly appreciate every one of you and my life is so much richer for the beautiful friends I've found on here!
Hugs,
Danielle x

15 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Christmas Danielle! Your projects are wonderful, as always :)

Lorraine said...

Beautiful colours Danielle, I am just making one at the moment as your mum wants me to do the measurements for her.
Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family from the Whiting family in Jersey.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another work of art! I love your soft color pallet! Hope you knee is pain free for the holidays! I agree.... more wine, less pain! Merry Christmas!

dolcreations said...

Oh Danielle...this little project is awesome! Is this one going to be wrapped up for me under the tree!LOL A girl can only wish! I think this is such an awesome idea..everything you need is all done up perfect for you..and ready to go! I hope your knee pain will not give you troubles over the holidays.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Christine

Cheryl said...

WOW Danielle,these are just the most beautiful gifts,love what you have included........very useful and just gorgeous!!!
Hugs xx

Pattie G said...

Oh Danielle. I love this creation so much and the colors are beautiful. You always come up with some unique gifts to make. I will have to try one after the Holidays are over. Have a very Merry Christmas!
PS I love wine too...lol..

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Danielle,
This is another brilliant gift. Everything looks so well made. Fantastic.
Have a great Christmas with your friends and family.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Danielle,i love the papers and colours.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs Riet.xx

Christine said...

What a great Stationary set, Danielle!

Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2010 to you and your family!

stampinfrog said...

Danielle this is as fantastic as the last one!Gorgeous colors!
Hugs,Connie

Curt in Indy said...

This one is my absolute favorite of the two because of the colors! That blue is so beautiful! What a great set of cards to! Beautiful work! Best, Curt

STATIONERY said...

So beautiful.
Really all the stationary designed by you is so beautiful. And as you have used your favourite colour, aqua, this making the stuffs more attractive and peaceful.Thanks for the wonderful post.

Nina said...

oh, that is my fav color as well!! this is just so beautiful! Curt did on of these too, I soo need to make one, what a wonderful gift this would be for my girlfriends! off to find the link... :O)

Carole said...

What a fabulous stationery box Danielle...I must have a go at making one!
You've made some beautiful things since my last visit... :-)
Hugs
Carole x

Rosa Forino said...

sono talmente belli che non ho parole :-) ciaooo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin