Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter Wonderland - A Christmas Ornament


Hi there!

Welcome to a rather belated Winter Wonderland posting .... apologies for this being late but having been in the UK until yesterday I hadn't realised Mr Blogger didn't play nicely!  :(

Anyways, this weeks challenge over at Winter Wonderland is to create 'a decoration' for christmas - for the tree, for the table etc.  What a fabulous opportunity to get making something really special to add to your christmas decor!

I made a little tree ornament using this tutorial over on SCS - easy peasy, quick and beautifully effective I think!  This is a really fabulous way to use up your scraps and display all those gorgeous double-sided christmas papers that are in your stash!!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the challenge blog and see what all the other DT girls have made!  We are sponsored this week by Delicious Doodles too!

This will be a quick post.  I've had a fabulous time away in the UK and I have a lot of catching up to do ... both in the home and on the blog!!  :)
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to get a chance to blog hop and see you all very soon!

Hugs,
Danielle x

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Danielle,
What a super tree decoration this is. I love the papers and colours you have used. Gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Debbi said...

That is so pretty, Danielle! I just love that it can be made with paper scraps--I have 'a few' of those, lol.
*smiles*
debbi

Nannieflash said...

Stunning Danielle and so pretty. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Lorraine said...

Wow Danielle back into it already this is gorgeous. Loved seeing you last week. Hugs xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww nice to see you back, please you had lovely time, why ya no pop in for cuppa! lol
Gorgeous tree dec, very pretty, welcome back, sue,x

downrightcrafty said...

This was totally awesome and could not believe what I was seeing totally stunning from a fabulous teamie (missed ya)
Kate xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Danielle,This is so wonderful.

Hugs Riet.x

dolcreations said...

Danielle I wanted to comment on this wonderful ornament yesterday but my computer was acting up!
I just love the two colours you used to do this beautiful ornament. I just think that little pearl at the bottom is so perfect to add! Gorgeous Danielle!
Welcome HOME!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Danielle,welcome back. Glad you had a good time, we missed you. I love this pretty ornament. Marianne x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful and creative Danielle!! Love the shape and the paper you used.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin