Friday, July 15, 2011

PaperWorksCo - Recipe Challenge - 'Wild for You'


Hi again!

This is my second posting for today ... if you want to see my Winter Wonderland card, please scroll down.

The Recipe Challenge over at PaperWorksCo this week is a Photo Inspiration ... go to the blog here to check out the deets and join in if you can.  This is my take on the photo and it was sooo much fun to do.  This card is a step away from what I would normally do and I love that these challenges can take you out of your comfort zone if you allow them to.

Zoie the Zebra is coloured with copics (R81,83,85 & Colourless Blender) and I used nesties labels (?) for the main image & matt.  The animal print stamp is by HSH Stamps which I just stamped repeatedly to create the background.  Ribbon, sentiment and bling are from my stash.

I hope this card makes you smile today .. after all, it is Friday too so we should all be smiling, right?!!

I'm off for a pedicure - catch you all later!

Hugs,
Danielle x

6 comments:

Linda said...

Now this is just to cute.. Such an adorable little card.. Hugs, Linda

dolcreations said...

Hey Danielle...off for a pedicure....lucky you, you finally had some YOU time!!!!!
I love your winter wonderland card. I really love the image and the adorable ribbon you placed to one side! The colour choice of the red and the blue....AWESOME!
Your zebra card is sooooo cute. The way you stamped the stripes to make your own paper....fantastic idea! Love how you used pink and the black!
I so hope to get some creating going...but with this stellar weather happening here, I just have to be outside....fall and winter come to quick!

downrightcrafty said...

oh love the background and the image fabulous my sister would love this
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

Very cute Danielle. Hugs xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

THis ROCKS! Love the pink and black and white. Really striking.
Hugs
Tanya

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Danielle.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin