Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another March page ... and some copic colouring


Hello again!

Back so soon - who would have guessed!!  LOL  I have been wanting to put a second calendar together to go in our other Physiotherapy clinic so I have finally done a second 'March' page and here it is using a very sweet LOTV image.  I know it's a little on the summery side but I needed something pretty and colourful!  I coloured this with my Prisma pencils - they haven't seen daylight for quite some time so figured it was about time I got them out.  I was a little rusty with them but am happy with the overall finished look of the image.

The papers are the gorgeous K&Co 'Watercolour' pad which have the most glorious mix of floral papers you could ever want!  The butterflies are punched using the MS monarch butterfly.

I had some time to play today and have been wanting to try and create folds in clothing using my copic markers.  There are plenty of 'how to' videos on youtube so I sat myself down and this is what I came up with.  Have to say I'm quite thrilled with the result and will look forward to using this sweet Tilda on an up-coming project or card.  (Maybe on a future calendar page)!!  LOL


Right, that's it from me - can't chat long as I'm in charge of the roast beef dinner tonight and have the potatoes on the go and the yorkshire puddings to get ready!!  Yum ... I'm getting hungry!!

Thanks for stopping in - love seeing you here and am so glad you came by for a visit!

Hugs,
Danielle x

8 comments:

Linda said...

This is just gorgeous. Love the papers. What a darling image, so perfectly colored! You did a fantastic job on the dress..
Hugs, Linda

Delphine said...

A gorgeous calendar page, Danielle! Adorable image and I love the fresh colours! Great job on your folds too, Tilda looks fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

Rufus said...

If that is rusty...well, I wish that I was so rusty!! LOL
R/

Lisa Jane said...

oh your calendar page is so sweet and i love the little flower.
Your colouring is always fab - love the folds
Lisa x

dolcreations said...

Wow....your second calendar page is so spring like and wonderful. I love how you used the prismas and made it really soft to match that GORGEOUS paper! Love it. The clinic is going to love looking at your pretty calendar page this month.
Your Tilda is amazing Danielle. Wow.I must check out the videos. I have wanted to master that look like you have!
Sounds like dinner was another masterpiece!!!!!!

downrightcrafty said...

stunning colouring with the copics and love the way you have created her folds so perfect
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable creation, fabulous colouring, pretty papers, sue,x

KanataNewf said...

a beautiful calendar page! And I can't wait to see what you do with the beautiful tilda!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin