Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sending Many Thanks!



Hi there!

I am back with a couple of samples of thank you cards that I've made for the boys to send out to family and friends for gifts/money received over the Christmas period.

I've kept things very simple, mainly because they need to be mailed internationally and I don't want to add bulk to the card which in turn will just add more $$$ to the cost of the stamp!

The stamps are SU! and the papers are from stash.  The designs are essentially the same; I changed up the colours and papers.  I really like the dash of blue ribbon to the black & white design above!



I believe there are a couple of challenges I can add these cards to:-

Allsorts Challenge - Free & Easy

Thanks for stopping in and saying hi - I really do appreciate your time and comments!  I wish you all a wonderful Sunday evening and great start to the week!

Hugs,
Danielle x

4 comments:

Sue B said...

These are gorgeous Danielle… I love the colours and fab layout… they are perfect CAS Thank You cards ! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful thank you cards Danielle. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week Tracy x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin