Thursday, March 12, 2009

All You Need is Love ....

Hi all!
I'm back with a card - woohoo!! This is my first DT submission for The Paper Passion. I was so excited to receive my DT package earlier this week and Rosa gave me the fantastic 'Love Notes' collection from Little Yellow Bicycle. The papers and stamps are so beautifully co-ordinated it's really hard not to fall in love with it all! I decided to make a card and ink up the stamps. I love the funky colours of magenta, black & white together - very hip don't ya think!! Head on over to the website - Rosa's prices are unbelievable!!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek today. Be sure to leave a comment if you like the card - I always love hearing from you!
Hugs,
Danielle x

7 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!!! This is Gorgeous..Love black and red together..The stamps are great too..Awesome layout..
Hugs, Linda

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic layout and love the color combo. TFS
Hugs, Connie

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Danielle.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

Lorraine said...

Super card Danielle the colours work great together. Love the stamps.

lilscraftworks said...

Super card and design Danielle.Well done, Hugs Mum x

cats whiskers said...

Stunning card dear what fabulous colours and so elegant
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Amazing card Danielle, what fabulous colours you've used.
Thanks for your sweet comments.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin