Friday, March 20, 2009

'Love Letters' - Scrapbook Page

Happy Friday morning everyone!
The skies are blue and the sun is shining again - what a fabulous week we've had for March Break!  Hopefully it will run into the weekend too so we can enjoy more sunshine before the boys head back to school.
Well, if you didn't know I do also scrapbook besides making cards.  Cards is my premier passion though and I do devote more time to that.  However, being a DT member for The Paper Passion I get to indulge in my love of scrapbooking!  This is a good thing as it pushes me out of my 'card' zone and into my photos!!  
The package I'm currently working with is Little Yellow Bicycle 'Love Letters' set which is totally gorgeous.  This is my best friend's wedding back in June of 2006 on my home island of Jersey (UK).  This set is so great as everything co-ordinates beautifully which makes creating layouts incredibly easy.
Anyways, enough of the blurb! I'm off to meet Rosa at her store this morning - can't wait to browse all those goodies!!  Make a stop there - I know you'll love her prices and her selection of product!
I hope to get some inking time this afternoon to work on the Friday Sketchers challenge - it looks like fun!
Hope you all have a fabulous day today!  Thanks for stopping by and leaving a much appreciated comment - your wonderful words really do keep me going!!
Hugs,
Danielle x 

5 comments:

LINDA said...

OH Danielle, This is a fabulous layout..Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

hayleycreates said...

Love the layout Danielle! LYB is one of my very very favourite lines, and just love how you worked it. Gorgeous!

Riet said...

what a gorgeous layout Danielle.

hugs Riet.x

Lorraine said...

Beautiful layout of a beautiful couple.

Shirley said...

A really beautiful page and she will treasure it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin