Thursday, March 19, 2015

Aloha ... just walking on sunshine!


Happy Thursday folks!

I hope you are all well!  We had enjoyed a snippet of Spring and now unfortunately it feels like we've been thrown back into winter again as the temperatures have dipped dramatically and the wind chill is a bitter -17oc!  On a good note, my back is 100% improved and I may attempt to sit at my craft desk today.  

I inked up this gorgeous Hawaiian Tilda which arrived new to my stash a couple of weeks ago! Actually, I sent this card out to a friend who is heading out to Kauai in 10 days time for a 2 week vacation!  She has been longing to go back to Hawaii and I knew how excited she was, so I sent her this card as a "I'm so excited for you" message!

Tilda is coloured with copics and the dp is BG Green at Heart.  The tropical fronds are a Memory Box die and flowers are from stash.  The red ribbon is recycled from a Lindt chocolate teddy bear! Mmmm, guess who ate the chocolate, lol!

Some challenges for this card:-

Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever
Craft your Passion Challenges - Always Anything Goes

That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping in, it's always great to see you here!  I hope the sun is shining where you are and that "Spring fever" is setting in!

Hugs,
Danielle x

2 comments:

Lorraine's blog said...

Perfect card for your friend love the Tilda xxx

Les ID de Val said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia. Hugs Val

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin