Saturday, March 7, 2015

Beautiful ... (just the way you are)


Hello!

Happy Saturday peeps - I hope you're enjoy a fabulous weekend!

I have recently added some gorgeous Verve sentiment stamps to my stash and this has to be one of my new favourites!  I just adore it and the fonts Verve use are just spectacular.  

I've gone for a very "artsy" look & feel to this card and I really love how it has turned out.  The papers are BG Cappella and the ribbon, lace, flowers & embellishments are from my stash.

I have been asked to make another one of these using a different colour scheme. I look forward to putting it together.

Well, here in Massachusetts we're finally beginning to feel a few signs of Spring as the temperatures slowly rise above freezing.  There is a lot of snow to melt so slowly does it, we don't need flooding!!

I got some new crafty goodies in the mail this week so I'm looking forward to sitting down and playing with some new stash - always good for the creative juices!

I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Allsorts Challenges - Spring is in the Air
Cute Card Thursday - Die cuts & punches
Craft your Passion Challenge - Always Anything Goes

Have a fantastic day everyone and thanks for stopping in!

Hugs, Danielle x

2 comments:

Lorraine's blog said...

Just love the arty card, all the colours are gorgeous. Happy Anniversary to you both. xx

Mervi said...

Lovely card Danielle.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin