Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Mermaid Tilda


Good day peeps!

I hope you're having a great week so far!  I enjoyed a fabulous day at the beach yesterday where the temperature rose to a balmy 8oc and it felt positively spring-like in the sunshine!  My puppy Jasper had an absolute ball and I collected lots of beautiful sea glass!  Nothing like a walk on the beach to soothe the soul and put life back on the right track!

So, today I have this sweet Mermaid Tilda for you.  This is a card I made for my niece's birthday and it fits her personality perfectly - she is a little mermaid and just adores the ocean.  Lucky for her she lives on an island and enjoys an idyllic childhood romping on the beaches.

The image is coloured with copics and I used paper from an old 6x6 BG Kioshi pad.  The colours worked perfectly.  I didn't add too many other embellishments other than some glittered tape as this had to be mailed overseas so needed it to lay flat in the envelope!

Some challenges I'm entering this card into:-

Magnolia Down Under Challenges - "Happy Birthday"
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
Craft your Passion Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl Challenge - Everything Goes with a Birthday Theme

Thanks again for stopping in - I really appreciate you taking the time to leave your lovely comments!

Hugs, Danielle xx

6 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cute card! Love the beautiful colors and your sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Hannelie said...

So sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

Lorraine's blog said...

I have not seen this Tilda before she is very cute, beautifully coloured, your niece will love it. xxx

Lisa Mensing said...

She's precious! Great colors and DP. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion.

alethea said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us last week at CYP! Hugsxx

Jane said...

This is so cute Danielle! Thank you so much for joining in with our last challenge at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin