Saturday, March 14, 2015

You are fabulous!


Hi there!

I wanted to share this gorgeous Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp that has been in my collection for a while,  I just haven't had the chance until now to ink her up and make it into a card! Isn't she fabulous!

I gave this card to my BFF for Valentine's Day (I know, I'm catching up with posts).  Her favourite colour is blue and the sentiment says it all (Verve).

The image is coloured with copics and the bling and ribbon is from my stash.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to craft this week - I popped my rib out and have been in pain with the muscle spasms.  Thankfully I was able to get in and see the Chiropractor quickly and am finally feeling some relief.  I am reluctant to sit at my craft desk though until it is completely pain-free as bending over my desk aggravates the exact spot.  Oh well, I'll have to find some other way to relax!

Some challenges for this card:-

KraftinKimmieStamps - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion Challenge - Always Anything Goes


Have a great weekend peeps and thanks for stopping in and leaving me such lovely comments.  I appreciate each and every one of them!

Hugs,
Danielle x

6 comments:

Joey said...

Danielle this made me smile, fab make. Jo x

Christine Dol said...

I love your card for your BFF! I really like the blues and the rhinestones make it such a feminine card! Very pretty!
Hope your back is better really soon!

Lorraine's blog said...

Hope you back is improving, awful back pain. Love the card your friend will love this. xx

Lisa Mensing said...

She is fabulous! Love the bling, great design. Thank you for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Deborah said...

Oh wow! It's fabulous!!! Love the bling bling!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Pat said...

Fabulous card-I know she loved it! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenges this week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin