"This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"
The rule of the award is to now pass it on to another 8 people who demonstrate this spirit. So, here is my list of some incredibly talented stampers and cardmakers. Please be sure to visit their blogs and appreciate their wonderful work. Thank you!
1. Lorraine at Lorraine's Get Crafty Club creates the most beautiful cards and constantly shares her incredible talent with those around her.
2. Rachel over at My Cardstock Creations has wonderful ideas which result in beautifully finished cards.
3. Amy at Pickled Paper Designs constantly leaves me in awe with her breathtaking creations!
4. Linda at Linda's Crafty Creations makes the sweetest cards. Be sure to check her out!
5. Mel at Mel Stampz has incredible talent and is always SO generous with her ideas, tutorials and links. You'll be sorry if you don't go there for a visit!
6. Kim at Kraftin Kimmie's Korner uses beautiful stamps and always has a wonderful card to share on her blog.
7. Cheryl over at Cottage Creations is always an inspiration. Make sure you swing by for a visit!
8. And last, but by no means least, Claudia at Pretty Pressings never ceases to amaze me with her incredible attention to details on her cards.
I hope you find the time to swing by each of these blogs and enjoy what they have to offer. I feel so blessed to have received this award and can only thank the new friends I make here in 'blogland' for their constant inspiration!
Wishing you all a wonderfully happy Monday!!