Monday, June 1, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS ......

Wow, thanks everyone for joining my blog candy!  I was quite overwhelmed with the amazing response and because I now have over 100 followers AND I reached 10,000 hits I will include a couple of extra goodies in the candy!
SO, without further ado, I used random.org to draw a winner and the result is .....

No.35

VIVIAN

Congratulations Vivian - please email me at lord.danielle@gmail.com with your address so I can mail the goodies out to you.  If I don't hear from the winner by Wednesday, June 3rd I will draw another number.
Thank you again everyone for making my first candy such a success!  I wish you all a great day!
Hugs,


4 comments:

dolcreations said...

Congratulations on the winner!
Christine

KanataNewf said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

Carole RB said...

Congrats Vivian

Lorraine said...

Have fun Vivian with all your goodies from wonderful Danielle.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin