Monday, June 29, 2009

Working with Prismacolour Pencils

Good Monday morning all!
Wow, what an extremely busy weekend we've had at the Softball Diamond with my eldest son - he made it to the finals in his tournament play-offs and although they played really well were the runners-up! No stamping time for me at all these past few days.
However, I'm posting up the images I coloured on the notepads I did for the boys' teachers. I've recently expanded my collection of Prisma pencils so have been playing around with them a lot on my last few images. I love working with them and am starting to get the feel of blending and shading! The work I see on other blogs with these pencils is so inspiring to me and I love just being able to play around with so many different types of colouring mediums!

I hope you're all enjoying a fabulous day. Thanks for popping over today and taking the time to look at my post and leave a comment - your words are always so much appreciated! Until next time .....!
Hugs,

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Danielle,l love tilda,s and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tara said...

These will make such beautiful gifts for the teachers Danielle and your colouring is brilliant! xx

dolcreations said...

Congrats to your son! Making it the finals is great. My son played 4 years of rep hockey and to make it to the finals was always fun!!!

I love the prismas. I mostly have Lyras and love how they move better then the Prismas. But you know..I just love the colours that Prisma offers better then Lyras, so I may have to invest in a few more of the prismas! I love what you have done with Tilda. Your colouring is superb! Do you have mineral spirits? That is a must for the prismas. You will love it!
If you don't please look into it! Its so worth it!
Christine

Cheryl said...

These are gorgeous Danielle and beautiful gifts for the teachers,your colouring is just fabulous!!! Congrats to your son!
Hugs xx

Jacilynn said...

wow, super cute cards Danielle! Glad to see you are getting a little crafting time, with your boys home and it being summer!
Hugs

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

The cards are wonderful dear Danielle. The colours are beautiful with the pencils and i love the layouts you have choosed.

Hugs,
Claudia

KanataNewf said...

Just beautiful. Don't you just love how easy it is to control the colour with the prismacolor?

stampinfrog said...

These are Gorgeous gifts for the teachers and you have colored the sweet Tilda's so beautifully! Congrats to your son!!!
Hugs,Connie

LINDA said...

Hi Danielle, These are both just Beautiful.. You have done a wonderful job with your prisma pencils.I love how easy it is to blend with them..Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Danielle! Congrats to your son on his wins! He must be so proud as you must be as well.

Love your coloring of this adorable Tilda image!!! Love my Prisma's! Cute cute card!

Sorry haven't been here lately, I have been without internet service and am on a friend's computer now.

hugs,
Chris

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin