Friday, June 5, 2009

Tilda in Enchanted Hollow!

Good Friday morning to you all!
Yeah - it's Friday!  I hope you're all enjoying that Friday feeling and looking forward to the weekend!
This is another card I've put together for my Magnolia class at Heather's on June 20th.  The Tilda is a new stamp to my collection and is the sweet Tilda picking flowers - but on this card I cut out the flowers and had her picking mushrooms from Heather's own line of stamps - the beautiful new collection named Enchanted Hollow.  Now, I don't want you thinking I have Tilda picking magic mushrooms or anything, but rather that she is an 'angel' herself and is picking these for the magical unicorn on Enchanted Hollow - Morning Star (she's in a previous post). That's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it, lol!!!  
The 'stars' are a fab little stamp from The Stamp Barn which work so brilliantly as a 'filler' image - snowflakes, stars, fairy dust - whatever your creativity wants it to be!!  I sponged the background with pale blue chalk ink and soft pink.  I wanted to create a very ethereal feel to the card and added lots of stickles and gemstones to help achieve this look.  What do you think ? Some ribbon off to the side of the card and it is finished.  It's a very simple design but I wanted to scene to speak for itself.
Well, thanks for your visit today and your much appreciated comments.  I love reading them so thank  you!  I wish you all a wonderful day!
Hugs,

18 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow I finally got here! (LOL) I keep getting that Internet Explorer message and it does not let me go anywhere!!!
Anyways ~ such a cute card!! Love all the shiny stars and that other stamp is brilliant!! Looks like they were made together!!
Have a great week-end :)Kathy

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty Danielle, the soft colours are gorgeous and I love how Tilda is picking the mushrooms. have a good day

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Danielle,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Danielle, I love the beautiful scene you have created and the colours and sparkle are so pretty. Debbie x

dolcreations said...

Danielle..this card seems so magical, soft, enchanting...and just plain beautiful!
You have done an awesome job. I would love to take your class. The ladies are going to love this one!
Christine

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Danielle, lov ethe cute image and the pretty colours and sparkle. Hugs Nikki x

Nunt said...

Lovely creation Danielle - I especially love the mods you made with the mushrooms :D

xx,
nunt

LINDA said...

Beautiful card!! Love your new little Tilda.. Great coloring..
Hugs, Linda

Jenny Gropp said...

Tilda picking magic mushrooms-- lol!!! -- you gave me a good laugh!!! Your background is stunning -- etheral is the perfect word to describe it!

Jacilynn said...

I love this. I love how you used mushrooms instead of flowers. I have this stamp and now you got me thinking about what else I could put in her hands. lol
Great card Danielle

Cheryl said...

It is very enchanting,the colours are so soft and pretty.....and the bling is perfect!!! I love it!
Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Danielle you know me I like a little sparkle and you have done it, cute Magnolia stamp.

Tab said...

Oh fab card hun, the mushroom image works so well with this sweet Tilda! LOL at the magic mushrooms!
Hugs Tab xxx

KanataNewf said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Danielle. Love how you filled in the background and substituted those adorable mushrooms.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

dear Daniell,what a beautiful card, l love the image and papers. the mushrooms are so cute :-)
love and hugs
claudia

Carole said...

What a cute little scene..great idea to put this Tilda with the mushrooms.
Hugs
Carole x

Tara said...

Oh my goodness Danielle - this card is AMAZING! it's just so pretty and enchanting and shows what you can do without papers - I love it! xx

Bev said...

And enchanting it is! Another fabulous card sweetie x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin