Friday, April 30, 2010

A Christmas Gift Card Holder - Winter Wonderland Challenge


Hi everyone!
Welcome to the first of our new Friday challenge days at Winter Wonderland!  What an amazing number of challengers we had last week - keep it up my crafty friends!!
This week it's my turn to host the challenge and I chose ' Christmas Gift Card Holder'.  I find I need a fair few of these over the Christmas period as I tend to send money to family back home for the holidays.  I found this gorgeous beanie hat gift card holder tutorial here and decided to give it a go - it is so super easy - and quick!!  Paper is Bo Bunny and silver ribbon is from stash. 


I hope you're able to pop over to Winter Wonderland and join in with this weeks challenge - there's another fab prize up for grabs too!  The DT girls have certainly offered up some amazing inspiration for everyone too!  I have also entered this card holder into Papertake Weekly for their challenge 'Do Something Different'.
Another week with little crafting time.  I have my copic certification course coming up on Sunday which I can't wait for - I am SO excited!!!  Mabe I'll actually be able to get some lovely Magnolia images coloured up!
I hope you all enjoy a wonderful day and a fabulous start to your weekend!  Let's hope the beautiful sunshine keeps shining on everyone!
Hugs,
Danielle x

13 comments:

Rach said...

what a fab shaped gift card Danielle, a wonderful idea.xx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is brilliant Danielle, such a clever shape.
Clare x

Sue said...

Hi Danielle
thats brill what a great gift card holder, may have to have a play at that,have great weekend, sue,x

KanataNewf said...

A very cute card holder - have a great time at certification!

Delphine said...

This is brilliant, Danielle! I love the shape and beautiful paper! Have a great Sunday :-)! Hugs Delphine xx

Jessie said...

This is so cool Danielle! Love it :)

dolcreations said...

What a fantastic idea for a gift card holder! I love how the hat opens up to the side like you have done! Great idea! I am soooo jealous of you taking that copic course...not only will you learn so much...your going to have so much fun! Wish I could have joined in!!!
Have fun Danielle!

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Danielle
this is brilliant, love the way the hat opens to reveal the gift and the papers used to show of the hat brim and the bobble
Hugs Kate xx

Liz Corrigan said...

What a fun idea Danielle. Have a great time at your copic class. Rosie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a different gift card holder and such fun. Love it. Marianne x

Lynda said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous Danielle - love the hat shape it's just so different from the 'norm'.

Love Lynda xxx

stampinfrog said...

I love this beanie hat gift card holder!Fantastic!
Have fun on Sunday at your copic certification course!
Hugs,Connie

Carolyn said...

What a darling hat. I love the design. It is so cute. The paper is fantastic, so wintery and matches perfectly.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin