Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Exciting news to share ....!!!!


YES!!!  That's right - I'VE BEEN PUBLISHED!!!!  Can you tell I'm just a tad excited ....LOL!!!

Scrapbook News & Review (SNR) were calling for 'High French Fashion' for part of their April's card themes so I submitted my 1920's Charleston dancer card that I made for the 100th birthday back in March.  I was so excited when SNR said they would be publishing my card!  This is my first publication and I do have to thank a fellow blogger & friend for suggesting I submit the card - you know who you are!!

I am unable to show the card for 30 days but after that it will be back in its rightful spot!!  If, however, you subscribe to SNR it will be there under 'Vintage French Fashion' - hope you're able to check it out!

Well, that has put a spring in my step today and started my Wednesday morning off like a treat!! :)
Hope you all enjoy your day too!

Hugs,
Danielle x

15 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations and well done, Im really thrilled for you. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Congratulations Danielle!
Clare x

stampinfrog said...

Oh Danielle this is so exciting!Congrats!
Hugs,Connie

Delphine said...

Congratulations, Danielle! You really deserve it and your card was fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

Jessie said...

Congratulations Danielle! I'm so happy for you :)

Nic aka The Sticky Elf said...

WOW congrats that's fantastic news!!!!

downrightcrafty said...

Oh Wow that is soooooooooooo GREAT!!!!! so excited for you congratulations hun xx
Kate

KanataNewf said...

wowee! congratulations!

Rufus said...

Congratulations!
R/

LINDA said...

Oh Danielle thats awesome!!! Congrats you so deserve it.. Your cards are always so gorgeous.. Hugs, Linda

Cheryl said...

WOW Congratulations Danielle,how exciting!!!! Your cards are always so beautiful!!
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Congratulations.
luv
Debby

dolcreations said...

Way to go Danielle...I am so happy for you! Your cards are awesome!!!
Christine

Carolyn said...

OMG!!!!! I am so happy for you. Way to go. How do we see it? Can we buy the magazine? Is it just in Ottawa? I'm so excited for you.
Hugs, hugs, hugs xx
Carolyn

Nina said...

congrats my friend, but it doesn't surprise me you do lovely work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin