Friday, December 19, 2008

Sick of being sick!!!

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to say that I have no card posting for today as I'm still trying to get over my strep throat! With it being the last day of school before christmas holidays officially start, I am desperately trying to clean up the house. Partly because DH surprised me with a surprise dinner out tomorrow night and I need to have the house looking respectable for the babysitter, and of course hoping to be prepared for a weekend of stamping without having to worry about the house, lol!
For those of you already enjoying the snow day today, we are expecting 'said' storm to arrive here in Ottawa by Sunday. I hope we don't get too big of a dumping! At least the boys can be certain of plenty of white stuff to play in over the holidays!
Hopefully I'll be able to post some projects up in the next couple of days.
Have a great Friday and hope you don't get caught up in the madness of the last shopping weekend before Christmas!
Hugs,
Danielle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin