Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Blessings!

Hi there!
Sorry for the last few quiet days - not much fun being sick :(
This is the sweetest card I put together and what makes it extra special for me is that my mother and I designed the sentiment and had a stamp made for us by The Stamp Barn. It's such a simple card but the message says it all with the gorgeous peace dove 'sending' you the blessings.
My other card is using the beautiful Stampendous stamp 'Joy to the World' and again I used a simple layout with the stamped image being the main focus of the card. I sponged the circle with green ink to take away from the starkness of the white.
My head still isn't quite straight yet so can't think of anything else to say other than hope you're all having a fabulous day and I hope to be back tomorrow!
Take care,
Danielle

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

LOVE THE CARDS DANIELLE, I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE SEWING YOU HAVE BEEN PUTTING ROUND THE CARDS LOOKS VERY EFFECTIVE.

Amy Sheffer said...

These are both so sweet! Great coloring, and I love the stitches on the second.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin