Sunday, November 30, 2008

Candy Cane Tilda

Hi everyone!
This is a super quick posting as I've caught all the bugs that my kids have brought into the house over the last week! After a busy day hosting my son's 7th birthday party (of all days!!) I'm ready to hit my bed very soon! This is a card I put together a few days ago but what with my busy week never got it posted up - good thing too as I can use it today!
I lucked out when I found this stash of christmas ribbons from last years projects and this was perfect for the card with the candy cane. A simple design but it works really nicely and this Tilda is very cute! She was super fun to colour as they always are. The striped designer paper was ideal for this card and comes from a christmas pack I found in Wal-Mart last year for $10! The fabric snowflakes come from Dollarama so I guess you could say this was quite the 'economical' card!
Thanks for looking everyone and hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep in and be fit to do some more crafting tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday evening!
Danielle

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Love the colours on the card. I do hope you are feeling much better you sounded like you had a bad dose. Keep warm and take care. X

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin