Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sweet Tilda

Good morning all! This is a quick posting for today as I have many errands to run before I get to the gym! My sweetest girlfriend is having her birthday in a few days and I made her this card. This is a new Tilda which just arrived in my Winter Stamp Club pack. She is so sweet and I'm very happy to have this image as I don't have Tilda in this particular pose. I do now!!! :0)
I struggled with putting it together at first but all the pieces just fell into place after having gotten everything out, punched several items out and had spools of ribbon colours everywhere!
It is a simple card as I was in a bit of a hurry to get it into the mail (always seem to be running behind ...) but I know it will be bring a ray of sunshine to my friend on her birthday.
Hope you all have a fabulous day.
Danielle

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love the new Tilda`s. What is the stamp club you belong to, can we get it here? it sounds goods.

Jodi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Such a cute card! I don't have this Tilda yet and she is super cute. =)

Catherine said...

oh how sweet is this :)

Denise said...

This card is so CUTE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin