Saturday, November 22, 2008

Skater's Waltz!

Hi Again!
Now, I hope you're not getting too bored with my endless postings of Magnolia stamps right now but I just HAVE to get through all my new stamps before I can move on to anything else - SORRY! I really love Tilda & Edwin skating together - the way he's looking at her just fills my heart with love! I knew this dp would be the perfect background paper for this project. The bird is new stamp from Sunshine Designs (by The Stamp Barn) which I thought I would play around with on this card and it worked just lovely. Again, that marvellous MS branch punch has been the BEST purchase ever - I love it!
Thanks for the lovely comment Lorraine on my previous posting and encouraging me to work on 'fuller' cards - I think I've done it with this one too. I'm liking the way I have found a good balance with my embellishments - I guess I must be on a creative flow right now 'cos I'm really pleased with all my latest cards. It's all about finding the right touch, balance and embellishment to making your cards pop with class! I hope I've found that 'class' in my cards.
Thanks so much for all your visits to my blog - your comments and views are always SO much appreciated.
Danielle


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I never get fed up of them Danielle put on as many as you want, just lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin