Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Heart-filled Tilda!

Good Wednesday morning to you all!
This is the first card I've made using the cuttlebug christmas tree embossing folder - it's gorgeous! This is a simple design but I wanted Tilda sitting in front of a tree holding her heart ornament and this was the best tree I could come up with! I used crystals (white and green) to add bling to the tree, as well as pink stickles. I coloured Tilda using Tombow markers and my choice of colours fit perfectly with the ribbon I chose - that wasn't planned ahead of time!!! I guess that's the benefit to having lots of supplies!!! :) I chose to add in the heart charm to reflect Tilda holding her heart ornament.
I ticket punched the corners and adhered a gem to add more detail then stamped Happy Holidays either side of tree. As beautiful as the embossed tree is I felt there was something missing at the top but when the sentiment got stamped in I felt it finished the card off nicely. What do you think? I love the colours used in this card and of course, Tilda is just cutest little girl ever! Her striped tights are just tooooo cute - can you tell I don't have a little girl!! I think maybe that's why I love working with Tilda so much - it gets the 'little girl' out of me since I don't get to dress one in real life!
Well, I'm off to shovel the driveway - lots of snow has arrived overnight! Oh, the joys of winter!
Have a great day.
Danielle

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

GORGEOUS COLOURS LOVE THE CARD

Esther Peh said...

This is SIMPLY GORGEOUS.! XD


XX Esther

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin