Monday, November 3, 2008

Re-organized and beautiful!


I am sooooo happy that my crafting space has had an organization makeover! I bought the slotwall from The Home Depot and had them cut it for me there. Installation was pretty straight forward. My hubby put it up for me on Sunday which was the best birthday gift I could have wished for! Today I got the acrylic shelving from my wonderful friends at The Stamp Barn. I stumbled across the paper display racks last week on UsedOttawa.com which were a gem of a find. I now have my room pretty much the way I want it.
I used metal racks from Ikea to store my punches. A very simple, cheap and effective way to store them - a friend and SU! demonstrator shared that organizing tip with me! I think I need to make another trip to Ikea to buy more as my punch collection seems to be expanding!!!
I hope you find some of these organization tips helpful. Even if you're not able to organize to this extent, clearing out and sorting really does wonders and gets creative juices flowing once again after stumbling across lost loot! Hopefully I'll get time to stamp up a storm tomorrow!
Happy stamping!
Danielle










No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin