Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tilda Stair Step Birthday Card!

Hi everyone! We had a gorgeous week of mild weather and sunshine so have been a little slack posting this week. Sorry about that but at least my yard work got done and I made the most of our sunshine days with my boys! Good thing too as we've woken up to rain this morning which is just perfect to hibernate in my craft room for the day, hehe!! Well, I finally got around to making another stair step card! I wanted to use Tilda as this card was to give out to a friend for her birthday. I thought I'd concentrate around fall colours and was really happy with the way it finished up. The ribbon tag used on the front panel is a new purchase from Nestabilities (3 ribbon tag die cuts). I LOVE IT!!! So with some new goodies in hand, I'm off to craft and create! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and getting a chance to ink up!
Thanks for stopping by!
Danielle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colours and of colours and of course the 3 fold works beautifully with the tilda! Inspiring as always!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Danielle. Love all the colours used and the stepping done. I have just bought another four Magnolias - love them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin