Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tilda's Sleighride!

Hi there! Well, I could have kissed the mailman yesterday if I'd seen him 'cos he delivered my new Magnolia purchases - yippeee!!! It's always so exciting to get new rubber to play with, but even more when they're Tildas!! I didn't have a lot of time last night to play as my son had his music lesson but hopefully I'll get more inking time today.
This is such a beautiful Tilda - I had a wonderful time colouring her with my tombow markers. I knew I wanted her to be pink as I have gorgeous burgundy coloured decorated paper with snowflakes which I thought would work really well. Well, as you can see, that paper didn't make it onto the card - it just didn't look right. Then I pulled out this blue paisley snowflakes paper and schabamm, perfect fit! The rest of the card fell together nicely - sparkly & metal snowflake embellishments, a nestability ribbon tag die and gorgeous pink velvet ribbon add a great warmth and depth to the card. This has to be one of my favourite christmas/winter cards that I've done thus far. Whoever drew Tilda into being is an absolute genius at Magnolia Stamps! She never fails to inspire, put a smile on your face or just make your heart happy!
I wish you all the joys that Tilda makes you feel today.
Danielle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin