Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Polar Bear Christmas

Good morning all!
Well today I have my middle son home sick plus it's a snow day after having had a massive dumping of the white stuff yesterday and last night! So with all my 3 kids home today I can't say how much stamping I'll get done! Maybe I'll get to write my christmas cards instead of making them today!
I tore myself away from Tilda to make this card using the Sunshine Designs stamp of super cute polar bears. And yes I did go out and buy the MS snowflake punch - it's just gorgeous! This card also uses the Sunshine Designs mistletoe stamp which I stamped along the bottom of the card and added some colour using the tombow markers. The sentiment is a strip from a piece of scrapbook paper which I thought worked well with the card. The designer paper behind the polar bear is from Daisy D's.
I wish you all a wonderful day as I get prepared to shovel (or maybe dh will do it!) the several cm's of snow that fell overnight!
Thanks for visiting!
Danielle

2 comments:

Rachel said...

this is a gorgeous card!! love the image you used

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card Danielle love all the colour combinations. So sorry to hear about son you have had your share of the fluey stuff in your home. I bet it looks really pretty the snow.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin