Saturday, September 17, 2011

A butterfly flies beside us ...


Hi there,

A quick posting today as I have a fun crafty date planned for this afternoon at my house and I can't wait to get my fingers inky!

This is a card I made last week for a friend who stayed with us for 3 months.  She has now returned to Australia and we miss her very much ... this sentiment is truly how we felt!  It was a very quick card to put together.  The papers are the beautiful MME, border punch and butterfly is from Martha Stewart and bling and doily is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping in.  I appreciate all your visits and your comments so much!  I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Danielle x

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous sentiment and gorgeous papers, love the blink flight line
Hugs Kate xx

Cheryl said...

This is GORGEOUS and the sentiment just beautiful!!! I hope you get to see your friend again soon.I don't know what I would do without my friends......it must be hard not having her around!!
Hugs xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Danielle.

Hugs Riet.xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh love the doily! The colors are fab too.
Hugs
Tanya

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin