Monday, September 19, 2011

Together Forever


Hi there

Welcome to my PaperWorksCo posting today where I get to show off more of this months Papercardkit featuring the gorgeous Authentique 'Journey' papers.

These papers are so elegant they really lend themselves to a wedding card so that is exactly what I've done for todays project.  I've used the beautiful RAM 'A First Kiss' stamp and coloured it with my copics.  Have to say my brown and blue copic markers are definitely getting a workout with these papers, LOL!

I've used a pretty simple layout ... the cream strip of paper is the reverse side of the pretty blue/brown flourish.  All the papers and embellishments, including the sentiment cutout, is from the Papercardkit ... such fantastic value for money at only $11.99!!

Some challenges I'm entering this card in for:-

Critter Sketch Challenge - A Recipe (1 image, 2 dp, 3 embellishments & 1 sentiment)
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Stamp with Fun - Anything Goes

Well, thanks for stopping in today.  It's always great to see you here and receive your lovely comments!  I'm off to enjoy a little more crafty time today ... hope you're having a great day!

Hugs,
Danielle x

10 comments:

RiNNE said...

Your card is beautiful! They're colored gorgeously!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

LOVE the soft tones of the dress, I really get that see-through feel on the veil.
Hugs
Tanya

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Danielle,
the background on this card is gorgeous. I love the colours and the beautifully cute image. fabulous crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwwwwww at first I though they were on a beach as the cream card drew my eye, stunning and love the blue background paper too
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Danielle this card is so beautiful and adorable.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Danielle.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Really adorable image, such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Lovely wedding card! It will be treasured by the receiver... Thanks for playing at Critter Sketch this week and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia

Janne said...

Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
Hugs, Janne

Environmental Consultants in India said...

All is connected... no one thing can change by itself. Water Treatment Plant in Chennai:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin