Monday, September 12, 2011

Dream Big ...


Hi there!

I have a card made with the September PaperCardKit from PaperWorksCo today.  This kit is fantastic value at only $11.99 and it features the beautiful Authentique 'Journey' papers ... and you can make at least 10 cards!!

This image has to be one of my absolute favourites from PWCO and he's the little mouse from the Cutie Patootie Collection and is called 'Up, Up & Away'.  It always make me think of 'Dream Big ... You will soar into the clouds' so I was excited to see some of the cutout sentiments in the kit had a 'dream' in it.  Well, of course I had to use it with this cutie!  So all the papers, embellishments and sentiment are from the kit.  I coloured the image up with copic markers (E21,23,25,27,33  B21,45,52  T0,1).

I had a super busy weekend so am looking forward to some quiet time in my craft room with the boys back in school today!  I think I may go and grab a coffee and sit down and catch up on some blogging and commenting too ... there never seems to be enough hours in the day!  I start my job in a months time and I'm beginning to wonder how on earth I'm going to fit it all in!!  LOL 

Here are some challenges I'm going to enter this card in for:-

Crafts 4 Eternity - Brown & Blue
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Stamp-n-Doodle - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

That's all for today folks!  Thank you, as always, for stopping in and leaving me some love!  I really do appreciate it.

Hugs,
Danielle x

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

awww this is sooo cute
Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

Hiya hun, gorgeous love the image beautifully coloured as always and the addition of the selection of buttons is a lovely touch too, thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs Kate xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Danielle,
I love the colours and design paper and the image is so cute. The buttons are fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Hazel said...

It's a lovely little image and you've made a great card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Angie said...

Sweet card love the colours Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is so cute Danielle, love the image!

Hugs
Maarit

michele said...

Fabulous card! Enjoy the quiet :) Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Deb said...

Too darn cute and such wonderful coloring, thanks so much for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week
Deb
xxx

Made by Mandy said...

Gorgeous image, love how it's peeking out :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

dolcreations said...

I love your little guy peeking out like that! Danielle, you colour so beautifully with the copics....so soft!
New job! Way to go! Is it everyday or part time?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin