Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Download Diva!


Hi there

A card just for fun today!  I had a very fun crafty date with two girlfriends over the weekend and we got to share our rubber ... so a big thank you to Tanya for letting me ink up this gorgeous 'Download Diva' Kenny K stamp.  I've admired these beauties but had no idea they were so much fun to colour!  Mmmm, thinking I need to treat myself to some new rubber as I want to try out some different colour combos with my copics on these!!

I am quite thrilled with how this one has turned out ... the first time I can truly say I'm happy with my black hair copic colouring!  Not sure what the papers are as they were a gift (but thinking BG Lime Rickey).  I went with a modern twist with the ribbon and used staples to adhere them.  I also added a gem to her belly button so it looks like she has it pierced ... not sure how well you can see it!

Anyways, that's all for today folks!  I had a fabulous power walk this morning so I'm going to settle down into my craft room for a little bit after lunch!  Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Danielle x

8 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

She is just amazing. I would not want to give her away. Super coloring and what awesome papers to match her up with.
Hugs
Tanya

downrightcrafty said...

stunning, love the colour blending everywhere fabulous and love the stapled ribbon a great touch, oh just have to mention the grounding awesome and the skin shading amazing (is that too over the top? can't help it totally gorgeous)
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what gorgeous colours
Lisa x

dolcreations said...

Wowzers on the colouring Danielle. I have never coloured with the blacks...I would be soooo intimidated...but you totally rock! I love the awesome rocker paper and the ribbon stampled on!

The Crafty Elf said...

Wow.....she is awesome! Your colouring is just wonderful! Isn't it fun to have crafty dates with girlfriends. I'm starting up a weekly craft date with some friends in just a few weeks. Can't wait!

Linda said...

Danielle this is simpy gorgeous.. Your coloring is just perfect.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Rufus said...

How fab she looks! Skin is perfect, and the papers, layout, ribbon, gems, well lets just say she's a winner!
R/

KanataNewf said...

absolutely gorgeous - your colouring turned out amazing on this one! It was definitely a fun crafty date!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin