Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cupcake Tilda!

Happy Saturday everyone!
What a rainy miserable day here again today - perfect for staying put and stamping!!  I've put together the very cute Tilda on top of her cupcake to send out some birthday wishes!  Apologies for the poor quality photo - I blame it on the lack of sunshine, lol!!  The colours show up so much nicer IRL.   I must be in 'purple' mode 'cos I'm doing that colour again.  Actually, it was intentional as this is a birthday card for someone who's favourite colour just happens to be purple!!
I coloured Tilda and her cupcake in with my Distress Inks and popped her up on a nestie circle that I embossed with the Happy Birthday cb folder.  The papers are from BG Porcelain pack and I used the MS punch, Prima flowers and word window punch and sentiment to finish off the card.  Oh yes, I also sewed around the edges to add some extra detailing!
I've taken a picture of the inside of the card too.  Kept it fairly simple just using a strip of MS doily punched cs with a ribbon. 
Hope you like it.  I wish you all a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!  I hope the sun is shining where you are! 
Hugs,
Danielle x

13 comments:

Sue said...

aww danielle a beautiful card she looks gorgeous, luv the layout & papers, luv it, oh the sun came out wasnt spose to so isat in garden makin most of it!! will be a very bad blogger in the summer!! lol, sue.x

LINDA said...

This is just Gorgeous..Love the cupcake and Tilda looks so sweet setting on it..Very pretty card!!
Hugs, Linda

Rachel said...

Awwww she's so beautiful! you did an awesome job Danielle. I love all that beautiful paper you have.

stampinfrog said...

You did a Fantastic job on this card! I love everything about this one. Tilda sitting on the cupcake is so sweeeeet!Fabulous coloring!TFS
Connie

Joey said...

Hiya Danielle, this is so beautiful, such pretty colours and textures and such a soft feel, love it! Joey.x

Cheryl said...

WOW,so pretty!!! Love Tilda on the cupcake,just gorgeous!!
Hugs xx

Curt in Indy said...

This is absolutely darling! The purples are perfect for this card. Love your layout design too! Best, Curt

UKMUMINUSA said...

Gorgeous card, and love how you coloured the image, love the colur scheme too. PS thank you so much for the gorgeous handmade gift you sent me! Hugs Sam

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Danielle,l love the stamps and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Delicious card and such a gorgeous Tilda...she has to be my favourite so far I think :-)
Hugs
Carole x

Debbie Pamment said...

This is adorable - I love that cupcake image - it's on my ever growing wish list! Great job!
xXx

Jenny Gropp said...

That martha punch is totally addictive -- you just can't not use it-- it is so nice!!!
I like the soft pastel colors you used here!

Carolyn said...

Just gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin