Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Bunnies!

Hi!
Another quick posting!  I needed to do something really quick & easy to 'easter up' these boxes of chocolates for our friends!  This was super fast and super easy - took me less than 15 minutes to do both!  The bunny is Sunshine Designs which I coloured with Tombow markers then glued some whiskers and a small white pompom for his nose.   For a fast unplanned project I love how they turned out!
I hope my friends will like them - I'll bet they will enjoy the chocolate even more, lol!!
Hugs,
Danielle x

12 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Danielle,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

KanataNewf said...

Very Cute -- sometimes the nicest projects come from very tight time constraints!

Debbie Pamment said...

What a gorgeous idea - I bet your friends will be impressed by the personal touch!
xXx

Cheryl said...

These are so cute and a fabulous idea for a quick gift!!!
Hugs xx

Bev said...

Oh these are just adorable Danielle, and such a fab idea x

Joey said...

Hiya Danielle, these are so cute!! love them. Thanks for your welcome hun.Joey.xxx

Heather said...

What a brilliant idea to dress up boxes of chocolates - must remember this one!!
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, what wonderful bunnies Danielle..very creative!
Hugs
Carole x

LINDA said...

Adorable little bunnies..So cute..
Hugs, Linda

Shirl said...

Super duper cute Danielle. Your friends will love em as much as they love the choccies I am sure. Those bunny faces are just too cute for words. xo S

Shirl said...

Super duper cute Danielle. Your friends will love em as much as they love the choccies I am sure. Those bunny faces are just too cute for words. xo S

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness these are so cute!! love that bunny, and you can never go wrong with chocolates!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin