Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Easter Sunday everyone!
A quickie post today as we have company coming and I have LOTS to do!  It was an early start aswell as the boys got me out of bed at 7.30am to go on their easter egg hunt that the Easter Bunny left for them!  My 3 yr old was so excited that he could collect chocolate eggs - he is one happy boy today!!!
Well, today is just a very simple card that I've done as part of my 'cultural' donation pack.  I created this background using Microglaze which acts as a resist with Vintage Photo Distress Ink applied on top.  The elephant is a SU! image.  The embellishment is simple twine with some beads from my stash.
Just thought I'd share a picture with you of 2 of my boys collecting their eggs!!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you're all enjoying a fantastic Easter Sunday!  Many blessings to you all.
Hugs,
Danielle x

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, they are sooo precious!! woohoo chocolate eggs now that's one awesome easter bunny!! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Easter Sunday Danielle!! :0)

BIG HUGS,
Rachel

Sue said...

Luv the card hun its gorgeous. aww lovely pic of the children, hope you all had a lovely Easter, sue.x

lilscraftworks said...

Lovely card Danielle. The boys have collected a lot of eggs! where's Josh? Easter bunny camne to Nana hee, hee oxox

Riet said...

ohh wowww Danielle,what a beautiful card,l love the colour.

hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

I love it,the image is fabulous and the twine at the front finishes it off!!! Your children are beautiful,Happy Easter!!
Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

Super picture of the boys, lots of eggs yeepee (I bet they did not eat their lunch)

Bev said...

Love the card Danielle, fabulous. Lovely pic of the children too, hope you all had a fab Easter x

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Danielle. Such a wonderful African/ethnic look right down to the beads and twine you've used. Love the glazed look, it almost looks like wood.
Fab photo of the boys - what looks of concentration!
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of your boys...hopw you had a nice Easter Danielle.
Hugs
Carole x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin