Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Magnolia vs Stampavie Challenge - Butterfly Tilda

Hello there!
I managed another challenge today - Magnolia vs Stampavie - I haven't done too many of these so I was really happy to be able to get time and do this one - it was a very fun layout!  My Spring Magnolia Stamp Club kit arrived yesterday so of course I had to ink up one of the gorgeous new Tildas and accessory stamps.  What a fun, fun kit - can't wait to ink up more of them!
So, do any of you spot something new I'm using on this card?  YEP, I found the Copic Airbrushing system in my local art store over the weekend and was thrilled - I literally jumped in the air and gave a squeal of delight, lol!!!  So the sky behind Tilda is my first attempt of airbrushing - ooo, what fun it is!!  
A bit of news - my husband was able to get next week off so we made a very spontaneous decision to go to Florida and take the boys to Disneyworld - we leave on Saturday, woohoo!!!!!!! 
We are all so VERY excited - and a bonus is my brother & and his family (who live in the UK) are there right now so we'll get to spend a day together!!!  So, with all this said, my postings are going to be very depleted over the next 7-10 days.
I hope you're all having a fabulous day - we are finally having gorgeous sunshine and temps!
Hugs,
Danielle x

14 comments:

LINDA said...

OMGosh Danielle, This is Fabulous!!I really love this image..I dident get in on this perorder..Love the the sky you did in the BG..What a fantastic trip your going to take..Im sure you will have a wonderful time..
Hugs, Linda

stampinfrog said...

This card is so CUTE! You have done a fantastic job with the copic airbrushing!Soooo Talented!!!
Have a great vacation! Say hello to Mickey Mouse for me!!
Hugs,Connie

Riet said...

wowww Danielle,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute Danielle!! Love it!!! Hope you have a great trip!!

זהבית שקד said...

what a beautiful card

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! This is so sweet. I absolutely love it. :) Have a super day!
Hugs~
Andrea

Rachel said...

Omgoodness Danielle, this is a fabulous card!! Love your airbrushing, maybe one of these days i will be brave enough to get the airbrush system. Wow!! have a great time in Florida and give mickey mouse a hug for me!!lol-

Hugs,
Rachel

Jodi said...

I love your card, it turned out so pretty!! I just used her on a card I made for today too!! =)
Love your embellishments!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Cheryl said...

WOW,so gorgeous and so cute!!! I love it and your colouring is fabulous!
Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

Great airbrushing Danielle lovely card.
Have a super time in Disney with the family.

Carolyn said...

Just so cute Danielle. I just love everything about it.

Jodi said...

Great job on the challenge, and the coloring of your image too!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Helena said...

Your card is wonderfully cute and beautiful

xxxx

KanataNewf said...

How cute is this magnolia? Love the butterfly!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin