Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Sketchers - Sitting Tilda

Hi everyone!
Wow - I've had a very productive day today!  I can't believe how much energy sunshine will give you - hee hee!!!  I've cleaned out the garage, washed the car, played basketball with the boys and made the Friday Sketchers challenge card for today!  
It was a fantastic sketch for today from Jacqueline - I will definitely use this one over and over again!  I used a Tilda image that I have had coloured in for a while now.  It's the first time I've done a darker skin tone and I think I did pretty good - I'm happy with the result anyways!  I used my copics to colour and the paper is from my K&Co stash.  I found some swirly stamps that had been tucked in the back of a drawer and I'd forgotten about - they're so pretty too so I'll be keeping them out in full view from now on!  I punched out 3 little flowers from the dp and adhered a rhinestone to each.  I used the scallop border punch and glued a strip of lace on top.  A Prima flower and sentiment 'Just for You' finishes off the card.  I finished off the inside of the card too so I posted a picture of that should you be interested in seeing how I finish off my cards!
Thanks for popping back for another visit.  Have a great evening!
Hugs,
Danielle x

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous Danielle,what a fabulous design and another beautifully coloured Tilda!!!
Hugs xx

KanataNewf said...

Gorgeous! And thanks for the info about where you get your Magnolia's. I also know of a company in BC that carries them now as well. Scrapbook City. I'll definitely check into your sources as well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle!! Great card and I am glad you were able to get so much done! I had a productive day too! It's always nice, isn't it? :)
Hugs~
Andrea

Ellibelle said...

you sure did have a very productive day! The card is gorgeous, I love the designer paper.

Debbie Pamment said...

Love the darker skin tones on this Tilda - must give that a go! Great card and you must certainly keep those swirly stamps out - they are gorgeous!
xXx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Danielle,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

Lorraine said...

You have gone mad with your challenges this week great when you can be so productive. Love the card great skin tone colour just a bit different.

cats whiskers said...

This is lovely Danielle what great colouring of the cute Tilda and love the papers
Hugs Jacqui x

LINDA said...

OH This is Gorgeous.. You have colored this just GREAT!!!Glad you have had a productive day..I have too.. been getting ready for all the kids, Grandkids, Greatgrand kids, and inlaws to come tomorrow for Easter dinner..Busy-- Busy!!!
Hugs, Linda

hayleycreates said...

You make such beautiful cards Danielle! I LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Danielle, I adore this Tilda...beautiful colouring as always!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Hugs
Carole x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin